Local Folders Not Showing

Report client bugs
LNNr3XRzLF7

Local Folders Not Showing

Post by LNNr3XRzLF7 »

I use CoreFTP every day and today when I opened the program it will not show any local folders. It shows the files in those folders but no folders. Any help will be appreciated, thanks in advance.
ForumAdmin
Site Admin

Re: Local Folders Not Showing

Post by ForumAdmin »

You may have hit one of the columns and sorted it by directory listing type.

Click on "Filename" and it should sort as the default sorting method.

Additionally check your file mask which should be * by default.
tymcpherson

Post by tymcpherson »

I am having the same problem. Ensured that I toggled the column headers, and checked for masking. No local folders are showing ... Build 1915
jonld

Post by jonld »

Are the local folders Reparse Points or Symbolic Links?

I am unable to view local directories in my OneDrive folder since the recent update to OneDrive that adds a mode called "Files on Demand". With this mode turned on, OneDrive adds a Reparse Point to every directory synced. The directories show up normally in every other application I have tested, but for some reason CoreFtp is not able to see them.

You can however type the directory out in the address bar and Coreftp will drill down into it and show any files that are in it, but not directories.
chrise

Post by chrise »

I've been having the same issue for the past few times I've tried to use it. Clicking on the "Filename" column header does not fix it. I have to use the directory tree button to navigate to the folder I need to view. I just installed the latest version and it still has the same problem.
Edit: I just realized that I'm trying to view folders in OneDrive as well.
ForumAdmin
Site Admin

Post by ForumAdmin »

Not having any luck reproducing these issues - any reproducible steps would be appreciated.