Selection Box (w/mouse)

Client feature requests, product gripes, and other general questions.

Brendon K

Selection Box (w/mouse)

Post by Brendon K »

I think the only basic feature that I find is missing from CoreFTP at this point is the ability to use my mouse to select multiple files using a click and drag box. I really, really, really miss this. I figure if I already have to click once to get focus there to do it with a keyboard (since I don't know if there's a shortcut key to get to these specific panes), I might as well drag it and let go all in one fell swoop. But, alas, I can't. :(
Brendon K

Post by Brendon K »

Open up My Computer to get an instance of explorer.exe running (that you can view files with, since it's always running, technically).

In the whitespace area, lower right corner, press and hold down the mouse key. Now drag it to the top left corner, thereby selecting/highlighting all the icons/files.

Noticably, you aren't clicking directly on a file, nor would I expect someone to (as that would be dragging, not selecting). Now try it with CoreFTP.

If you need a screencap movie I'd be more than willing to make one. It wouldn't take long.
Brendon K

Post by Brendon K »

As always, you rock. :!:
Kindheitenoge

Selection Box w/mouse

Post by Kindheitenoge »

I just installed this today and see the same i.e. mouse cursor does not work with buttons and no way to size screen. I would try in full screen mode but not sure how to activate that as maximize button is disabled?