Auto Transfer

Core FTP client questions and answers
am1600wrpn

Auto Transfer

Post by am1600wrpn »

I am having major problems getting the Auto Scheduler to work in the Pro model. I have followed the online instructions and it is not letting me in. I want to upload a page that constantly changes for us to the server every minute.
mike

Post by mike »

In the scheduler there is an option to log your session to a file.

In the scheduler, click on the scheduled task you want to log. Next go to the bottom where each transfer is listed, right click on the first one. Choose properties, then check the log option and pick a log file. Hit ok and then the Update button. The next time you run the task you will have a log.

If you can post up that log file it should give more information as to what is happening.
am1600wrpn

Post by am1600wrpn »

I have set it up again, and when it reaches said time it gives me "Logon Failure, user aaccount restriction, possible reasons are blank passwords not allow logon" With the username and password given I log into a subdirectory on the server automatically. Any ideas? Thanks much in advance for the advice
am1600wrpn

Post by am1600wrpn »

The task tries to run but due to the logon failure I will not work. I do not have a log for anything since the task never actually runs.
am1600wrpn

Post by am1600wrpn »

The computer we are using is on a network with just a username and no password. The correct username is in use, but it will just not work. Things I should check?