cant FTP using windows exploer after installing core FTP

Core FTP client questions and answers
james.wardle

cant FTP using windows exploer after installing core FTP

Post by james.wardle »

hi, ive installed core FTP, and i can no longer conect to files using "windows explorer"

when i enter a ftp location in windows explorer, a core ftp dialouge box is launched asking if i would like to use core ftp, I sellect NO this then launches the ftp conection in Internet exporrer. not windows explorere.

I have tryed changing settings for browser intergration, but with no luck.

what to i need to do to remove the core ftp /windows explorer intergration ?

thanks

james
mike

Post by mike »

there is a small box in one of the corners of the Core FTP window that lets you disable it. All new browser windows should *not* pop up Core FTP after that.
bollockchops

Post by bollockchops »

Dear sir or madam,

In your reply you refer to a "small box in one of the corners of the Core FTP window" which I am at a loss to find.

If you are familiar with this box, could you or some one else reading thsis please post a screen shot with it highlighted?

BTW...I think I have the trial version, if that makes a difference, which I don't think it should. But *should* and reality are often strangers.
mike

Post by mike »

My bad! It's a button down in the lower right hand corner (when you get prompted to transfer with Core FTP in a browser). Click on it and you get prompted to disable browser integration.